The Rainbow Bookcase
Things I could have done tonight:
– Cook an actual meal instead of eating sliced apples with cheese
– Fold all of my laundry instead of letting it languish in the dryer
– Watch one of the Netflix movies gathering dust on my TV stand
– Curl up with one of the 3 books I am currently reading
– Wash all of the dishes that are becoming unsanitary in my sink
– Train my schnauzer not to bark at herself in the mirror
But here’s what I actually did…
That’s right. I organized a bunch of books in chromological order.
Want a closer look?
Well, here we have my blue period:
And then my time of rose-colored glasses:
And then the whole thing again because I am just so pleased with myself right now:
I did learn something from this. You really can’t judge a book by its cover because some of the best books had crappy spines that didn’t fit into my rainbow scheme. Truly, I felt like a traitor when the Jane Austen books were relegated to the boring not organized book shelf. Next time, ladies. Perhaps I’ll do a chronological arrangement of books in order of publishing date.