Books read in 2008 when I started keeping track of my reading list:
1. Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews, finished 8/25/08
2. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E Lockhart, finished 8/28/08
3. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart, finished 9/6/08
4. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn, finished 9/16/08
5. The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory, finished 9/23/08
6. My Custom Vanby Michael Ian Black (uh, still not completely finished)
7. World War Z by Max Brooks, finished 10/27/08
8. Dead Until Dark, Charlaine Harris, uh…completely forgot I read this. Fall ’08?
9. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffsby Chuck Klosterman, finished at some point in December
10. Marley and Me by John Grogan, finished 12/27/08
11. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, graphic novel, finished 12/28/08
This is the personal blog of M. Dabski. No, I'm not famous if that's what you're thinking, just another aspring writer with an Internet connection and some free time. Blog topics include travel, baking, books, personal escapades, and Heidi the Dog.
Contact: mdabskiblog at gmail dot com